Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 17th

Wow, I don't know if I can remember everything I ate today but I'll try. Today was one of those days that just about killed me. The kids are fighting nonstop. I'm pretty sure they fight in their sleep. It's so blinkin' hot out. This food might be raw going in, but it probably gets cooked in my intestines because my body is ON FIRE. This was one of those days where grocery shopping becomes extremely appealing. Hellooooo air conditioning.

Anyway, wah wah wah. I'm an idiot for complaining about my kids and the heat. Total loser. At least I admit it. Speaking of loser, here's my menu:

Breakfast

-tea
-some almonds
-dried pinapple

Snack

-green smoothie (spinach, blueberries, banana, pineapple, orange juice)
-edameme beans

Lunch

-big leafy salad of spring greens, sundried tomatoes, dates and pine nuts with a balsamic/olive oil dressing
-small slice of banana manna bread with almond butter

Snack

-iced rooibos tea with almond milk
-banana with some almond butter
-blueberries

Dinner

-collard green wraps filled with kale and cashews dipped in soy seasoning/garlic/rice vinegar/almond butter
-handful of cashews and almonds

Snack

-dried pineapple, mango and papaya
-hunk of manna bread

No comments:

Post a Comment