Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16th

Is this getting boring? Yeah, kinda. It's really helpful for me though! I just posted on my other blog about food, so check it out if you want to read something other than this: *yawn*

Breakfast

-tea
-almonds
-HUGE green smoothie (two glasses worth)... (spinach, banana, pineapple, orange juice)

Lunch

-tonnes of blueberries
-big green salad of mixed greens, kale, grated carrots and beets, and balsamic/olive oil dressing
-small slice of banana walnut manna bread

Snack

-carrots and cucumbers
-almonds
-watermelon

Dinner

-not sure what these were, but let's call them Asian rolls (sprouts, avocado and cashews stuffed into and rolled up in a big huge green collard leaf) dipped in sauce (peanut oil, soy sauce and garlic). Yummers. They dripped down my arm while I ate 'em... the classic sign of a good meal.

Dessert

-medjool date, some more watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment